Wednesday 30 March 2011

•°o.O $200,000 Linden O.o°•

WooT!!!

Harmony of Hope has reach the $200K level in donations for Relay For Life in Second Life! YaY!


This being my first Relay For Life in Second Life and a member of the Harmony of Hope team, a team with 5 years of RFLinSL history and $1.22 million Linden raised last year, I'm not sure if were doing well, great or fantastically well, I just know I proud to be part of this effort.

But I do know we have a lot of people to thank for getting us here, people that have worked behind the scenes, people that worked the events, and ALL the people that have donated to the Relay For Life. Without you, non of this would be have been possible.

♥♥♥ A great big warm heart felt THANK YOU SO MUCH.♥♥♥

Jennifer Curtau, Harmony of Hope

No comments: