Sunday 13 March 2011

Mardi Gras Masquerade Party Pictures

Awesome Party! The music was fabulous! And the costumes fantastic!





Having never had the opportunity in real life to go to a Marde Gras I wasn't sure what to wear. My dear bother Argent suggested way over the top.








He's our team captain Random Padar doing her thing.







We even had MamaP Beerbaum and Stingray9798 Raymaker stopped in for a few. I can't imagine the pride and joy they get from all this.









He's one of the three DJs we had on hand for the 6 hour marathon party. Awesome costume! Would have been nicer without the shades! LoL






Love SL, anything possible, it's as easy as easy as editing you profile. Great Mad Hatter!!!









Yours truly challenged everyone for donations at around 20 to 6, with out team total sitting around $11.5K. My challenge I would go bald for a week if we got the total up to 15K by 6pm, AND I pull the scissor out and loose my neko tail for a $20K total.
Well thanks to by brother Argent I'm now going bald and tailless until next weekend. Small price to pay to raise $8.5K for the RFLinSL. GO RELAY!





The party kept rocking, the people kept coming, and the donation kept flowing.
RFL Harmony of Hope raised $42,900L in our opening party.
I am SO pleased to be part of a group of over 3700 people
in SL, all working for one goal,
to beat and find a cure for Cancer
and give everyone the hope 
for more Birthdays.

No comments: