Tuesday 1 March 2011

Why Jennifer Relays

Jennifer waves hello ♥  =^,^=

I relay for the simple reason I am 50 years old in RL,... I am a "Caregiver" in both RL and SL, countless times over,... and have this strong desire to do what I can to help.  ♥

Second Life brings so many people together, from so many places, into a very special family, and a very unique community.

Throughout my journey through this magical land call Second Life, I have discovered the power of hope this land brings, to so many people in their real lives. It has given me a new lease in my real world life.

This journey also introduced me to wonderful people, doing incredible things. One of the people (Pink) opened my eyes to the Relay of Life in Second Life.

    ~ We all know, one person can make a difference. ~
 ~ Can't you just imagine what a whole world could do! ~
     ~ Let it be this world, that makes that difference! ~

                                     (¯`v´¯) 
                       *:-.,_,.-:*'´ `*.¸.*´`'*:-.,_,.-:*
                                  GO RELAY!!!

No comments: