Monday 16 May 2011

WoW

Hello friends, more updates on a incredible weekend.

First, my posts on the RFL of SL Updates blog. The Ribbons recipients have been posted and a post on my reporting of the Ribbon Ceremonies and Million Dollar Hour which I hope you enjoy.

Now the other bits of news, I wish to share:

I have been offered the position of Area Co-Chair for the PR/Marketing group, for Relay For Life of Second Life, and I accepted in a heart beat, and I AM besides myself for this privilege. I don't think my feet have touched the ground since Saturday. We will miss Skylar Smythe's contribution, but she has several wonderful projects on the go, which I am sure, you either know about all ready, or will soon hear about. I wish you great successes with your many projects Skylar. But do take times to breath occasional, sweety. :-)


Let see, oh yes, I am working hard to promote and collect Why I Relay Testimonial Recording and I hope you will take the time to make yours. The link provides instructions and You Tube videos for making yours, for PC and MAC users, and I would positively delighted is you did submit one. We will never use your email account details for anything what so ever. I just ask you to provide the full avatar's name you wish to be assigned to your recording.

We are working to make these recording available online, for everyone to access, team event planers, team captains, DJ's and steaming media personalities, for use with their RFLofSL events.

And saving the best for last, Harmony of Hope received the prestigious PLATINUM Level Halfway There Award Ribbon for our efforts, and we are absolutely thrilled. Platinum level is defined was the team whose donations total in the range of $500,000 - $999,999 Linden, which we are currently at an unofficial total of $ 631,550 Linden. WoooooHooooo!!! Way to go TEAM!


We thank EVERYONE for your support, efforts and generosity! You do indeed give HOPE.

Jennifer Curtau,
Online Media Chair for Harmony of Hope
Area Co-Chair PR/Marketing for RFLofSL

~ We are one Team ~

1 comment:

Skylar Smythe said...

Good luck Jen! Social media and marketing is a new branch for you and I know how passionate you are... I think you are going to do amazing at this challenging new role.

And I'll see you around with the NY HealthScapes team!

Skylar

PS: I'll have plenty of time to rest when I'm 80ish.. ;)