Sunday 23 February 2014

Why I Relay by フυレ乇丂



I participate in Relay For Life for many reasons. The main reasons behind why I relay are a 14yr old, 13yr old and a 5yr old.

I Relay in hopes that someday the horrors of cancer will be merely a memory when they are adults. So that they, my children, will not have to live in fear.

I participate in Relay For Life to honor the memory of my dear Uncle Charles P. Low. Without whom I would not have the deep burning fire I have to work my tail off every year to help raise awareness and funds to help fight for a cure.

I participate in Relay For Life to honor those who struggle with this horrible disease in one form or another everyday.

I Relay to honor those who are survivors, who are or have been caregivers, who lost their battle or won it...

I Relay for my family, for my neighbor, for the future generations and most of all for YOU! Each and every one of you... & I will continue to Relay until there is no longer a reason.

Julia Zhangsun
Co Captain Harmony of Hope
 

No comments: