Friday 10 June 2011

Dear Cancer

I just found this wonderful site from one of my follower on our Twitter site:  http://www.varian.com/dearcancer

It cost nothing to write a letter, and every letter posted, Varian will make a $50 donation to the American Cancer Society. So I hope you will take a few moments and write one too.

Here's what I wrote:

Dear Cancer,

Ungratefully Thanks You Cancer, because of you I've lost cousins, uncles and aunts, and several dear friends. You tried taking my dad from me too. Now I sit here waiting to hear of another friend's results on his tests, and I wonder how many more you will try and take from me, or whether you will try and take me too. And keep this in mind Cancer, for every one to take, there will be an group of people, of that person you took, that will rise up and fight you. This army is strong and we are determined stop you. Because of you, I am fighter in this army now, and I fight for the day, when the words "
You have Cancer", will never be spoken again. I fight for the day when those words will be transformed to "We Have A Cure That"! 

I fight because I can.

Jennifer Curtau

No comments: